CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

For the Deal Seeker...Paul Mitchell

For you ladies who love to get the great deals I have to tell you about Paul Mitchell. They are changing their bottles so they are clearing out the old to bring in the new. I stocked up and saved about 65% off retail for my shampoo/conditioner. Since it was so cheap Mia even got some I bought her 5 bottles of Paul Mitchell Kids shampoo for $12.50 (these were to 10 ounce bottles).So head out to your local salons and see if you can get the great deals I got.

1 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Oh, wow! I will have to check that out. I bought Biolage at Pennys in January for 11 bucks for the fortifying shampoo/condit sets b/c the packaging was Christmasy. I am a shampoo snob... I refuse to buy anything thats not in a salon :(