CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY THE 13th of June...



Ahh!! Where has the time gone? My baby is 22 months old today. In 2 more months I will have a 2 year old, oh my goodness! I truly cannot believe how fast time has gone. I know that your baby is always your baby, but Mia really is a lot more like a baby than other kids even younger than her. I was with my friends nephew who is 18 months old and he seemed so much more *grown* up than Mia. I don't mind her being my baby, of course I would rather her not be globally delayed, but I love her anyway!! Here is the lil 22 month old in her pool today!!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Mia is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures! She is SO cute! I love the wet hair!

I know what you mean about her seeming younger. She is so precious!

Popcorn House said...

Daniel and I always say that Sammy seems to young to be walking like other kids his age. So I completely understand what you mean.

Mia is so goregous!!!