CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not sure what to call this one, so I will leave the title blank. I am having a pretty bad day. I have been very sad/depressed for the past couple of months, but it is getting worse. I have tried my hardest to keep a positive attitude and put on my *strong* face, but I just can't do it anymore. I am crumbling inside. I am having a hard time being around people, mainly all of the ones that live in the house that I am staying at. I just want to be a lone, all alone, to cry, to blog, to sleep all day if I want to and to scream and yell if I so desire. I don't want to be away from Mia, but I don't want her to see me this way. I have no privacy at this house which only makes the situation worse. I have to bottle everything up inside and when I reach my full capacity it all comes out. Today was overflow, literally, the tears would not stop. Every time I thought I had a moment of privacy to just let it all out someone would walk in and I would have to hold it all in. You would think that if you went into the bathroom you would have some privacy, but NO! I guess when you are in the bathroom for over an hour it is pretty obvious (unless you had bad food) you probably are not going to the bathroom. I get interrupted when I am just completely crying, with the tears that could fill up the sink and I hear "Tara!" I try and compose myself. I respond, "yeah." As I hear the feet approaching the door it is "Are you ok" as the door is being pounded on like the police are at the door. I freaken about flipped out. "I am fine!" I won't go on and on, but basically, what do you want Mia to do right now. I know must go and face everyone with my swollen blood shot eyes as I go and get Mia. My mom asks "What happened to your eyes." I rolled them and respond with "Nothing." I give Mia a bath and cry some more and pray so hard that I can compose myself and get Mia out of the bath. I got it together for the most part and came out with Mia and the questions continued. "Are you crying?" Respond:"No" I mean come on don't ask and obvious question. I have Mia all dressed and my mom starts in at me too. I say "I am fine, I don't want to talk." I do want to talk, but not to them. They cannot do anything to fix what is wrong with me and they certainly won't make me feel any better. Even as I try to write this blog, suddenly everyone wants to be in the same room sitting behind me looking at the computer. The questions "What are you doing?" What the f does it look like I am doing, I am on the computer and typing. So, instead I say "Nothing". Duh it is so obvious I am doing something more than nothing, but it's not their business.

2 comments:

Popcorn House said...

You have so much on your plate right now. How much longer will you be living there? That would be so hard to not have your own space, and you need to be able to cry in peace.

Barbara said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. Your living arrangements won't make it any easier. I needed 24 hour care for 4 months and then after that I needed someone around all the time to help me with Bennett. Although I was grateful for the help, I wanted so much to be alone and be sad for a while. I always felt like I had to be brave and smile. That can get really hard. I don't really have much advice except maybe talking to your therapist or doctor about how you're feeling. I just wanted you to know that in many ways I can understand and have sympathy for your situation.