CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It's almost over here in Southern California, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I had a pretty good day. I celebrated my second Mother's Day this year and again I was without my dear hubby. He sent me (well, Mia did...) some flowers in a pretty pink (my favorite color) vase. They smell really good. I actually thought he forgot about Mother's Day this year, but he didn't. He did ruin the surprise though because he called and asked if I got the flowers and they hadn't been delivered yet. They came late, like 4 in the afternoon. They were very pretty though. I hope next year Mike will also be around for Mother's Day. I am missing him like crazy right now!!!

1 comments:

Popcorn House said...

Happy mother's day...late to you! That is sweet that he sent you flowers!!! I mean, sweet of Mia!