CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Just Call Me a JINX!

Ok, so yesterday in my blog I was explaining how Mia is almost 21 months old and has only had 1 cold. Well, I think I jinxed the poor baby. She woke up this morning with a COLD! She has been sneezing and lots of gunk is flying out, she is a bit stuffed up to! I guess I spoke too soon!! She's a trooper though, she still has her spunky attitude and her sweet disposition!!

Mia will be 21 months old tomorrow (5/13)! Time sure flies. Finally she gets to ride facing forward!! I turned her car seat around today...good thing too with all the sneezing I wouldn't be able to reach her rear facing! She is about 21 pounds, but I opted to keep her rear facing because it is safer. In Europe (I've heard) they make all kids remain rear facing until age 3 regardless of weight. I was forced to put Mia forward though, her legs were getting way too long to continue to sit like that. Even with the car seat fully reclined her legs were all squished!!

1 comments:

Popcorn House said...

Sorry she has a cold! It is hard to see them sick. Yeah for turning her forward facing. I turned Sammy right at a year because right at that time I was freaking out about him having a seizure. But I do think it is safer to keep them rear facing as long as possible.